American Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliancy and Other Accessibility Information for Geary Parkway Motel
The following information is for Geary Parkway Motel patrons who might need special accommodations. Should you have any questions regarding ADA compliancy of our business please contact us using the information below and we will assist you.
Front Desk: 415-752-4406
Address: 4750 Geary Blvd., San Francisco, CA 94118
Property Accessible Features for Geary Parkway Motel
The following information specifies accessibility features both provided and unavailable at Geary Parkway Motel. Should you have any questions about these features please contact us to discuss your needs and how we can accommodate you.
Regarding Pets and Service Animals:
No Pets Allowed
Service Animals Are Allowed
Only dogs defined by “Title II of the ADA” will be permitted on the property at no additional cost. If any damages are caused by the ADA animal, a $150.00 cleaning fee will apply.
- We provide a convenient on-site handicap parking spot.
- The reception area has low-rise counters, desks, and/or table-tops available.
- Our ground floor entrances and exits are fully wheelchair accessible.
- All doorways and/or walkways are wide enough to fit a wheelchair.
- We do not have an elevator and our upper floors are inaccessible by wheelchairs.
- We do not provide a shuttle or vehicular service.
Private Guest Facilities
We have one (1) ADA compliant room:
- Accessible Queen Room
- Roll in shower with seat, grab bars, lowered faucet handle and soap dish and removable shower head. Curtain available for privacy.
- Sink/Counter top is wheelchair accessible
- Bed has room around both sides for wheelchair access
- Doorway is wide enough for wheelchair
- Toilet has grab bars
Seeing & Hearing Impaired Accessibility
Room placards outside of rooms have braille.
We currently do not offer any features for the Hearing-Impaired.
If there is something specific you need to make your stay with us easier, please call us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Accessible Queen Room
Website Accessible Features:
WCAG 2.0 and Section 508 Standards
This website strives to meet successful criteria as defined by the “Rehabilitation Act, Section 508 Guidelines” (Section 508) and the “W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA” (WCAG 2.0). The website administrator has performed necessary enhancements in an attempt to achieve Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 criteria as successfully as possible.
W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
Additional information regarding our policies can be found on the following pages: